Canada  Global ⪼ Immigration Services

Student Admissions

We are in partnership with several Designated Learning Institutions (DLI) in Canada. An admission into one of these institutions is one of the important steps of obtaining a study permit

Study/Work Permit

We assist in the processing of both study and work permits (open or closed). The work permit enables you to work in Canada either for any employer or a specific employer.

Sponsorship/Citizenship Application

If you have family in Canada who is willing to sponsor, we can assist you. You can also get in touch with us if you’d like to upgrade your status to a citizen of Canada.

LMIA Application

Similar to closed work permits, we can assist you with your LMIA application.

Visitor/Tourist Visa

Applicants who intend to travel to Canada as tourists may apply for a Visitor or Tourist visa. The visitor visa, or TRV (Temporary Resident Visa) is country-specific and may be applied for as a single entry, multiple entry for transit purposes. Generally speaking, a visitor visa may be granted for a period of six months, and is renewable.

Job Assistance

CGA is in partnership with PhilCan Employment & Consulting Services Inc. which assist in providing jobs and other necessary services to new immigrants

Immigration Services

Anything related to Visa, whether in-land or out-land, our team is dedicated to sit down and listen to what you need. We will try our best to support you.

Legal Services

We do have Paralegal and Lawyer to better support you in any legal matter. Please send us an inquiry to better assist you.


Whether it is job or career, par-time or full time, short term or long term, we have Employers for you. Please send us an email to better assist you.